Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Half-Pipes", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

LadersHD 6 years ago
  only ACCEPTED
pig 6 years ago
  My older account's only JG2 level. :)
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  4 years, probably my longest HS. Wow.
LadersHD 6 years ago
  Thank you! xD :)
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  If you get 1st, I'll let you have the HS for 1 hour this time :)
LadersHD 6 years ago
  I don't know Mandy is how 3th place. After this level is accepted, Mandy may be 5 years old...

[edit]

Beated Mandy!

edit2: 2th place!
Coolguy52 6 years ago
  Done!
Mandy 6 years ago
  Coolguy52 you beat any highcsore. Beat yourself, please!
Coolguy52 10 years ago
  Key, I think I beat your Highscore

Even though it is repetitive. 5/5, Well done!
SwagKingSmokeErryday 11 years ago
  Holy schamole dis level busted me bullz but wen i finnaly beet it me happy like it 5/5
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  I don't understand how this is possible... I keep hitting the lethal lines.
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  I made some slight changes to the level, as I have told you to make those changes three times, and you still hadn't done it. If you want the level as it was before I updated it, I can reset it, but then I will also reject the level.
key 11 years ago
  I edited the level. I grabbed down all of the lethal lines. I erase the swirly-bits, and put more background in it.
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  I can see that you've updated this again, and I must say that you can't keep the swirly-bits at the end of each platform. That way you will make it impossible to do the trick which is the only thing that prevented me from rejecting this level in the first place.
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  I think that you should have a minumum of two lines down low (currently you have three), and you still need to change back the ending of the curved platform area. Some more design in the upper area wouldn't hurt neither.
key 11 years ago
  I changed the level as you suggested. The lethal lines are down to be difficult, but not impossible to complete.
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  Some of the lethal lines are too low, the end of the curves was better the way it used to be and you still need to add some more design.
key 11 years ago
  I edited the level
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  At first I thought this wasn't very good, but the gameplay is actually a lot better than it initially seems. With that said I do think the gameplay could've been elaborated a little more, and it would've been better if all the curves would've been exactly like the first one. (Use the move tool and hold down Ctrl to copy/paste) If you want this to get accepted you also need to add background design! The title doesn't make much sense to me, but many levels have been accepted before, despite having wierd titles, so that's not my primary concern.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Half-Pipes"

About Level "Half-Pipes"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 11 years ago
  At first I thought this wasn't very good, but the gameplay is actually a lot better than it initially seems. With that said I do think the gameplay could've been elaborated a little more, and it would've been better if all the curves would've been exactly like the first one. (Use the move tool and hold down Ctrl to copy/paste) If you want this to get accepted you also need to add background design! The title doesn't make much sense to me, but many levels have been accepted before, despite having wierd titles, so that's not my primary concern.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg