Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "BG-Less", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jake20056 11 years ago
  hard level
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  Getting a level with the concept of "no BG" accepted is very hard. I would advice you to not make more levels with this kind of a concept.

One thing I have also noticed is that your levels are very cramped. This makes the levels very annoying and frustrating. Maybe you could try to space things out a bit in the future, so that the car actually has some room to move about in. After all, the game is called Jumg Gear, so there should be plenty of room to jump.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "BG-Less"

About Level "BG-Less"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 11 years ago
  Getting a level with the concept of "no BG" accepted is very hard. I would advice you to not make more levels with this kind of a concept.

One thing I have also noticed is that your levels are very cramped. This makes the levels very annoying and frustrating. Maybe you could try to space things out a bit in the future, so that the car actually has some room to move about in. After all, the game is called Jumg Gear, so there should be plenty of room to jump.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg