Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Mini game UNF", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ferrari12 11 years ago
  Who are you talking to?

(Sorry if this is a stupid question)
jake20056 11 years ago
  when you look at my level if it says UNF on the end plz dont do enything

Im making this level better because i like great levels and i want it to be rated 5/5
jake20056 11 years ago
  Now i can see the difference between Broken bridge HSF and this level and it dose look a bit messy.The first bit is the most messiest and the last bit is a bit messy.I think i will make the level better now :).
Coolguy52 11 years ago
  Dude, I think you have got the difficulty covered :P
jake20056 11 years ago
  iv'e got more level coming one is in 5 minutes!!!
jake20056 11 years ago
  is it hard or easy??
jake20056 11 years ago
  I am gonna make more levels that are better and harder
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  This actually isn't all too bad, concidering it's your first level, but unfortunately it doesn't meet our quality standards. The biggest problem with this level is that it doesn't have a proper concept. The gameplay doesn't seem to be very thought through either. Another reason for the rejection is the fact that there is virtually no design features. If you want to get your levels accepted, then you need to add more design.

On the plus side however, this level is neat. And one of the biggest challenges for new designers is creating neat levels. So well done there :)

In the future you also need to come up with a more original title and capture the thumbnail whilst holding down the SHIFT-key on your keyboard.

I hope this helped. If you have any further questions please ask!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Mini game UNF"

About Level "Mini game UNF"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 11 years ago
  This actually isn't all too bad, concidering it's your first level, but unfortunately it doesn't meet our quality standards. The biggest problem with this level is that it doesn't have a proper concept. The gameplay doesn't seem to be very thought through either. Another reason for the rejection is the fact that there is virtually no design features. If you want to get your levels accepted, then you need to add more design.

On the plus side however, this level is neat. And one of the biggest challenges for new designers is creating neat levels. So well done there :)

In the future you also need to come up with a more original title and capture the thumbnail whilst holding down the SHIFT-key on your keyboard.

I hope this helped. If you have any further questions please ask!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg