Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Long Way", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 8 years ago
  What are you even supposed to do at the end? I don't get it.

edit: Nevermind. Did it with my first try! :D
chris3000 8 years ago
  The part after the third checkpoint is the hardest.
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  I sure can!

The start is very good, but the quality drops the further you go. However, there are some nice challenges in the second half as well. Personally I would have dropped the very last challenge as it seems like a bit of a random afterthought, but I won't force you to change you unless the community objects to this decision.
PIe 10 years ago
  Ferrari12:can you reevaluate this level?
jake20056 11 years ago
  i got to the last hill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jake20056 11 years ago
  i nerly done hill 2 hill 1 was easy
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  The beginning of this level is actually quite good due to the fact it has relatively good design. But when the challenge starts, the level quality decline. I'm pretty sure that half of the climbs are impossible, the concept of climbing steep hills is on its own very unoriginal, and you stopped adding design.

If you can make a level based on the start here, I think that could turn out to be a level of acceptable quality.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Long Way"

About Level "Long Way"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 11 years ago
  The beginning of this level is actually quite good due to the fact it has relatively good design. But when the challenge starts, the level quality decline. I'm pretty sure that half of the climbs are impossible, the concept of climbing steep hills is on its own very unoriginal, and you stopped adding design.

If you can make a level based on the start here, I think that could turn out to be a level of acceptable quality.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg