Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "New Crossroads", game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Sherlock 11 years ago

Argh!!!
I hate dash!
^ This person is crazy now.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Done, wait 100 years for a new level like this one.
burfy 11 years ago
  You are right I did not notice that sorry. However there is still one problem, bottom left switch not working (layer problem), please fix it and it can be accepted.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Burfy, those connections between the checkpoints are persistant cables, you know.
burfy 11 years ago
  You have to leave a comment if you want to reevaluate the level.

SuperMario, the level is still too frustrating and I have just "discovered" the left bottom part which makes it really insane. Do you want your level to be played by humans? ;)
SuperMario 11 years ago
  I was done 12 days ago. Tell me If that works (click the switches).
SuperMario 11 years ago
  I have a few ideas running on my head, so I will fix this.
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  Maybe make a check point system? One look and i know this will be long...
burfy 11 years ago
  SuperMario, I don't know what to do with this, I know it was a lot of work and technically it is OK, but it is way too long, both left and right upper challenges are quite hard and could be individual levels + the path between, I just think it is too much. Will anybody be able (and willing) to finish such level?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "New Crossroads"

About Level "New Crossroads"

First post of the topic

burfy 11 years ago
  SuperMario, I don't know what to do with this, I know it was a lot of work and technically it is OK, but it is way too long, both left and right upper challenges are quite hard and could be individual levels + the path between, I just think it is too much. Will anybody be able (and willing) to finish such level?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg