Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Careful steps", game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Sherlock 11 years ago
  I think it is good enough to be thus voted. :P New tiles and new challenge, maybe. :-)
Minion 11 years ago
  Good enough for official i think,but i can't do nothing,the power of official cames from players votes and admins agreeness.And Thanks for voting Sherlock :D

[Edit#1]Hard enough,always increase gameplay funny and challenge.

[Edit#2]I dont got an score yet,but someday.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  New tiles level! :D
They works so good. 5/5 >.<

Edit:
Official?
Minion 11 years ago
  thanks burfy,and a respect of level,always can be evaluated over the level is OK for me just waiting your vote Burfy.
burfy 11 years ago
  Minion, I really doubt that people like more to have 2 CPs that they must find by trial and error, I mean if there is no logic where to find them. Maybe it is just me, but I almost hate to play level based on this.

But I don't see any changes you would do...?

And psychomaster yes, it is a similar concept, but dozens of them have already been made before with different tiles and shapes, I don't think you can call it a copy...
Minion 11 years ago
  Big difference psychomaster,my level was Spikes and some of Up/Down and reversed,some checkpoints too and different maze style.
psychomaster 11 years ago
  This kinda feels like a copy of my level..
Minion 11 years ago
  This is OK for me forbidable,but showing location of checkpoints make some peoples don't rate and don't play...Is best putting 2 CP and hard to finding,in strategic points ;-)

[Edit]Already done,now burfy evaluate if this level really deserves to be accepted :)
burfy 11 years ago
  Minion, you probably did not notice my last message, I changed the level, see if you like it or change according to you idea, let me know when you want this accepted...
Minion 11 years ago
  Of that:One Checkpoint is over easy and little,starts to annoy and don get so much votes,Four or more also is annoying because Is soo much TO find dont getting so much ratting points,i dont know what i make now :/...

[Edit]I can make 2 CP hard to find.
But is needed to change to Hard?(Needs Reset highscores after begun accepted)
burfy 11 years ago
  How about this minion?
burfy 11 years ago
  Minion, at least one checkpoint is a blind way - level impossible. Plus there should be something that indicates, where the checkpoints are, otherwise it becomes annoying to find them.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Careful steps"

About Level "Careful steps"

First post of the topic

burfy 11 years ago
  Minion, at least one checkpoint is a blind way - level impossible. Plus there should be something that indicates, where the checkpoints are, otherwise it becomes annoying to find them.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg