Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Crowded City und", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

psychomaster 11 years ago
  I don't understand..
Mandy 11 years ago
  long test february are initovn our best overhill hard and rejecded level
psychomaster 11 years ago
  Mmkay. I got what you mean. Can you reject Bullets Incoming! UND too? I chose the wrong game to make it ;)

This was basically an attempt to try to use secret paths. And I forgot to set the time to 300 Seconds. DERP
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  This is an ok level allround, but I couldn't accept it because no part of it was particularly good, and everything was either unoriginal or boring. Creating a level that is interesting both with regards to gameplay and design, is something you will have to work on in your future levels.

The thumbnail is not particularly good either.

If this is somewhat unclear, then send me a PM and I'll explain further the parts that you didn't get.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Crowded City und"

About Level "Crowded City und"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 11 years ago
  This is an ok level allround, but I couldn't accept it because no part of it was particularly good, and everything was either unoriginal or boring. Creating a level that is interesting both with regards to gameplay and design, is something you will have to work on in your future levels.

The thumbnail is not particularly good either.

If this is somewhat unclear, then send me a PM and I'll explain further the parts that you didn't get.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg