Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Key's Auto", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperMario 11 years ago
  This reminds me of the first auto level I've made: a failed one.
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  First of all, I can't get this to work, so already we have some issues here. Secondly, it is quite boring. There are no near death-experiences, long flights or any high speed action. Regarding the visual aspect, it's more of the same. There isn't any messynes here (and that's a good thing), but it's all quite bland. If you're going to get an automatic level accepted, then you need to provide more exitement both when it comes to gameplay and design. If this was created three years ago, then maybe it would've become accepted, but today, this just doesn't cut it.

You also need to come up with better titles, and proper thumbnails in the future (In TEST-mode whilst holding down SHIFT).

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Key's Auto"

About Level "Key's Auto"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 11 years ago
  First of all, I can't get this to work, so already we have some issues here. Secondly, it is quite boring. There are no near death-experiences, long flights or any high speed action. Regarding the visual aspect, it's more of the same. There isn't any messynes here (and that's a good thing), but it's all quite bland. If you're going to get an automatic level accepted, then you need to provide more exitement both when it comes to gameplay and design. If this was created three years ago, then maybe it would've become accepted, but today, this just doesn't cut it.

You also need to come up with better titles, and proper thumbnails in the future (In TEST-mode whilst holding down SHIFT).
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg