Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Egypt UNF", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ferrari12 11 years ago
  Well, that makes the level a little better, but it's still not acceptable. Plus, it's now cheatable, as demonstrated by my score.
jake20056 11 years ago
  sorry i put jump gear in the wrong place but I put jump gear back now.
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  The concept is ok, but that's all there is to this. The storyline itself is short and weird, the gameplay is not buildt up in a logical way, and is also quite dull. The paths makes no sense (though it's nice that you tried to incorporate them in your level), and there is little design-work done here.

In addition to the flaws, this, as your previous level as well, looks a bit rushed. It could've been an acceptable level, but instead of taking your time you just made some random stuff, and it just doesn't work. The biggest lesson to be learnt here is: Take your time, and do things properly!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Egypt UNF"

About Level "Egypt UNF"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 11 years ago
  The concept is ok, but that's all there is to this. The storyline itself is short and weird, the gameplay is not buildt up in a logical way, and is also quite dull. The paths makes no sense (though it's nice that you tried to incorporate them in your level), and there is little design-work done here.

In addition to the flaws, this, as your previous level as well, looks a bit rushed. It could've been an acceptable level, but instead of taking your time you just made some random stuff, and it just doesn't work. The biggest lesson to be learnt here is: Take your time, and do things properly!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg