Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Perfect nature", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

totallyepicdude321 10 years ago
  what slider?
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  I'm glad someone did ...
SuperMario 10 years ago
  I lol'd at ferrari having fun with the slider xD
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  The designwork is good, but you need to add some more challenge :)
totallyepicdude321 11 years ago
  ok ive decided to make the whole level from scratch,so far all i have is spring so no one should play this yet!

(edit)ok ive started working on summer and i think i have some good designs so far,stil DO NOT PLAY

started fall. don't play

done!!
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  OK, if I were you, I would've deleted everything from the cave and on, and expanded the first section with longer seasons. The start is actually rather nice, so if you could just use that kind of a theme thorughout the level, this would actually be quite good.
totallyepicdude321 11 years ago
  yeah, i mean i wanted to enter this in the originality contest..p.s. did you notice the rt crystal peice in the cave?
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  Do you wnat this evaluated again?
MatthijsM 11 years ago
  Maybe more challenge? and some cool background :D
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  Not bad, but if you want this to be accepted then you need to add something other than the copy/pasted trees. You'll also have to do something with the ocean, as it is, it's just a bit too plain. And please replace the turtles with something else, unless you can make them neater. And last but not least, check for messyness, capitalize the first letter of the title and capture the thumbnail whilst holding down the shift-key.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Perfect nature"

About Level "Perfect nature"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 11 years ago
  Not bad, but if you want this to be accepted then you need to add something other than the copy/pasted trees. You'll also have to do something with the ocean, as it is, it's just a bit too plain. And please replace the turtles with something else, unless you can make them neater. And last but not least, check for messyness, capitalize the first letter of the title and capture the thumbnail whilst holding down the shift-key.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg