Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Tour of Bullets", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

totallyepicdude321 9 years ago
  YES! I SHARE THE HIGHSCORE WITH DAFT_PUNK
tu 11 years ago
  I completed this level without killing myself! :)
mamemimomu 11 years ago
  WOO! SUBMITTED!!!!!

Yeah it's my first one.
mamemimomu 11 years ago
  Taken care of. Any other problems?
psychomaster 11 years ago
  The gunpowder is leaking... *BAM*
gameinsky 11 years ago
  the top line is not completely closed.
mamemimomu 11 years ago
  But where? I don't see an open lid.
gameinsky 11 years ago
  It's not completely closed, there's a little open lid.
mamemimomu 11 years ago
  Open end? What do you mean by that?
gameinsky 11 years ago
  I almost always get killed in the first bullet. The sniper bullet is messy (open end). You can, after the triple shot, go the wrong way and activate certain paths of the shatter test chambre. And once again, the bubbles are too close, I keep running into too many of them at times and as a result didn't have the chance to read them all.
mamemimomu 11 years ago
  I know, I was in the middle of editing and then I had to go. But now I fixed it!
gameinsky 11 years ago
  Oh, you updated this, didn't notice. If you have changed the level, make sure to call for admin, that way I see that I have to look back at it.

You missplaced the turtle, and the bit bullet doesn't work quite as well as you wanted... I got shot into the abyss.
gameinsky 11 years ago
  This is a good level, but quite unpolished. I would greatly suggest you to make everything a bit neater; if you need help just ask.
Don't make a new level, just edit this one until it's good. Some decoration would be nice.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Tour of Bullets"

About Level "Tour of Bullets"

First post of the topic

gameinsky 11 years ago
  This is a good level, but quite unpolished. I would greatly suggest you to make everything a bit neater; if you need help just ask.
Don't make a new level, just edit this one until it's good. Some decoration would be nice.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg