Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Swagseanipple", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperMario 8 years ago
  4/10

needs more doritos and mtn dew -ign
manufan 8 years ago
  Too many subliminal messages?

These guys were messing about, surely...
AK 8 years ago
  Well, the beginning is nice... Why not have a vounteer fix the rest of the level? Delete Swag from the editors and add them instead?

Hey, I'd be willing to fix this level up nice. Why have an awful rejected level when we could have a decent accepted level instead?
gameinsky 8 years ago
  Supermario, why did you have to bring up this level again? Couldn't you just let it rot in the forgotten corner of forgottenness?
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  Oh well, then I suppose Seaman can just clean up Ratman's mess, and I'll happily accept the level. If you are correct Gameinsky then I apologize to everyone involved (especially Seaman) for any inconviniences.

[edit] Or now now that I've had another look at it again, here's what has to be done in order for the level to get accepted:

- Delete everything after the drain.
- Expand the level in a way so that it fits with the initial theme (The cute loops).
- Add some proper design.
- Get another thumbnail and title.
- Remove Ratman's duplicate account from the editors list.

But I still find this a bit weird, so I'd like to get Seaman's version of the story.
gameinsky 11 years ago
  Dear Ferrari12, I think there's a bit of an misunderstanding. Swagking was the one that didn't have good intention, seaman was just a guy that got fooled by swagking (aka ratman).
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  Because its content borders on what I would feel comfortable with accepting. Plus, I can tell that you aren't interested in contributing to the community in a positive way, so I decided that it shouldn't matter too much if I would reject it.

Plus, the level is messy in places.
Seaman 11 years ago
  Why was this rejected?
MatthijsM 11 years ago
  Well, I think level is one of the better I've seen last time but it is in my view not done yet. There are some area's that aren't decorated and some of the parts are also just too messy.
MatthijsM over and out :D
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  Parts of it is well made, but I don't have the time to play thorugh the entire level right now. And I need a second opinion on the content.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Swagseanipple"

About Level "Swagseanipple"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 11 years ago
  Parts of it is well made, but I don't have the time to play thorugh the entire level right now. And I need a second opinion on the content.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg