Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Cross Of Doom", game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 24 days ago
  I don't think I'll ever be solving this, that's for sure! Way too hard for the average solver.
suhangha 25 days ago
  Solved, very nice solution.
Jos 10 years ago
  Ok, I'm desperate enough now. I've changed the yellow one into an icy block. Score will be posted soon.

Edit: still headache after solving, so the category doesn't lie. I'm satisfied I can tell you this is ...
COMPLETED!

... and with a better score too.
bbdest 10 years ago
  This level is impossible for sure without the ice blocks
pudelmuetzennashorn 10 years ago
  Teazer, but Simon said that three places are blocked if you match the second last colours. That'S not correct if you match the second last ones in a line.
Anyway it takes me a while to figure this out :-)
@bbdest: I have an idea to solve the level if all yellows are ice blocks :-) I know how to place the last 9 blocks but I'm not able to place them corectly.
bbdest 10 years ago
  Actually, I figured out a way if one of the yellow ice blocks was switched with the non ice one
Treazer 10 years ago
  PMN, I also thought that (your comment to Simon), but then I realised that he said "in the middle" and over the edge or in a line is both in the middle.
pudelmuetzennashorn 10 years ago
  @SimonnM. Your argument about matching last colours is not 100% correct, because there are two possibilities to match three blocks, over the edge or in a line. That's why this level still could be possible.

@Jos: I made two, definitly possible :-), sequels with same design (waiting for evaluation) because I like it so much.
Hope that is ok for you that I use your copyright.
The_S 10 years ago
  Level would be easy with some forcefield changes. For example upper and right forcefields could be exchanged and thus the final position Simon was talking about would be achievable ... maybe - havn't tested it. At the moment I can't see a way to solve the level.
SimonM 10 years ago
  There's still no score on this level though. :p
Jos 10 years ago
  Luckily I'm a bit further in thinking proces than Simon.
Treazer 10 years ago
  This is really strange, Jos said he completed it 3 or 4 times before...
SimonM 10 years ago
  You should atleast keep yellow not as last.

edit: I think I see why it's not possible: suppose you've 2 colours left. matching of a triple can only be in the middle. If the forlast colour is matched the other colour should be able to be matched immediately. But this can only happen if already 2 of the last colour are in the good position in the middle, but the second last colour takes in 3 places, thus there is only 1 place around the middle, so the last colour can't be ready, therefore it's impossible.
Treazer 10 years ago
  I can solve every different variant for three colours. Always stuck on the fourth.
ThisIsMyUsername 10 years ago
  I believe it's possible, though I only solved green atm.
edit: this time, white and yellow.
Edit 2: 1 green left, 41 moves
Treazer 10 years ago
  You will, or at least somebody :P
Jos 10 years ago
  It's really strange: before I uploaded it, I could solve it 3 or 4 times, each time with a bit more difficulty. A couple of days after it was uploaded I wasn't able to solve it at all. But one day I will complete it...
Treazer 10 years ago
  I have always one color left... ._.
bbdest 10 years ago
  I almost solved for 3 of them...
Treazer 10 years ago
  This is insane.
Jos 11 years ago
  I'll set this to unevaluated till I'm able to post a score on it. Not that I think it's impossible, but I've made it myself goddamn difficult by leaving this level uncompleted for a couple of weeks.
Jos 11 years ago
  Haha, 15 days away from BL and nobody has completed it yet. I gonna solve this, but first I need some warming up with other levels.
lmr 11 years ago
  oops, I had a blond moment. Of course it is yellow.
The_S 11 years ago
  I can't find a way to solve this. I even don't have a strategy anymore. I had two but proved them impossible.
SimonM 11 years ago
  Yellow is insane, green is hard and I guess this is insane. :p
lmr 11 years ago
  Shouldn't the c category be green not yellow?
SimonM 11 years ago
  Yes!! You're right imo. :p
Jos 11 years ago
  Am I right that this one is insane?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Cross Of Doom"

About Level "Cross Of Doom"

First post of the topic

Jos 11 years ago
  Am I right that this one is insane?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg