Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Long Loopy level UNF", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 10 years ago
  Ok then...
jake20056 10 years ago
  pie is a helper by the way
PIe 10 years ago
  kk (message too short)
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  Jake, you told me you were finished, so I don't get your response, but do whatever you want with the level, whenever you want. It's not like I can lock it so that you can't work on it anymore. However, the level will stay rejected until you request a re-evaluation .
Coolguy52 10 years ago
  @Ferrari I see ur point

@Jake I don't think he will...
jake20056 10 years ago
  DAM IT

(pleas give me 1 more week)
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  I think that making this level acceptable is too tall of an order for almost all designers out there, so I see no reason in leaving it any longer. (Jake said he was finished with it)
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  I think the week is up!

[edit] But is as you've marked it UNF, maybe I shouldn't evaluate it all after all.
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  I will give you one week to add some fantastic design, otherwise I'll reject this due to lack of design and originality.

However, it is nice to see that you have taken the time to properly aligne the gameplay. To be honest, this was a little fun to play.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Long Loopy level UNF"

About Level "Long Loopy level UNF"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 11 years ago
  I will give you one week to add some fantastic design, otherwise I'll reject this due to lack of design and originality.

However, it is nice to see that you have taken the time to properly aligne the gameplay. To be honest, this was a little fun to play.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg