Play the games, create the levels

Topic, BL Changes [Important Please Read]

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Asterja 11 years ago
  Thank god that crisis was averted. Bless these brave admins who so boldly rid us of these filthy imposters. May BL prosper forever more. Umbasa.
gamelover101 11 years ago
  See you. :(
gundu 11 years ago
  Oh well... It was fun to be here on BL with you guys...

*account gets deleted*
  @Elizea My mistake. Apologies.
Elizea 11 years ago
  @gamelover101, Actually it was " If you get more than three strikes your account will be deleted permanently. "

Sorry gundu but rules are rules.
  @gundu This is your third warning! "Lawl" is not a proper English word! Your posting capabilities will be removed!
gundu 11 years ago
  Lawl
  @gamejnsky Sorry, it's your rules. Quote you: "These rules absolutely MUST be followed, no exceptions."

No exceptions.
gamejnsky 11 years ago
  @Elizea Listen, we don't need to do this. I realize I've made a few errors. Please, have mercy.
gundu 11 years ago
  ...and Pwned

Now let's see what is going to be is other account's name
gamejnsky 11 years ago
  @gundu Please include the entire username when responding to someone. Any of the other 100 Gamelover's on the site could easily be confused by your comment.
  @gamejnsky It's yours that's being wasted. Haven't you got anything better to do? I mean, you're 32 years old!
Elizea 11 years ago
  @gamejnsky hey, you seem like a funny guy. What about some limitations? (:
gundu 11 years ago
  @gamelover, I was actually refering to no one.
gamejnsky 11 years ago
  @gundu That's a good call. I will give myself one check.
@gamelover101 There's no need to involve either Eljzea or JP. Let's not waste their time.
  @gundu This is your second strike. Use @'s to refer to users.
gundu 11 years ago
  Poor alanliu that actually took this topic seriously xD
  @gamejnsky You already have more strikes than me. I will contact Eljzea or jp immediately to have your posting abilities suspended.
gundu 11 years ago
  gamejnsky 10 minutes ago
"Ohh" is not a proper word. I'm afraid you have earned one strike. Everything is laid out in my first post, so if you bothered to read it you would know.

@gamejnsky, you forgot to include a ''@''. Which can cause confusion.
gamejnsky 11 years ago
  @gamelover101 Please you the @ when referring to a user. Also, you have forgotten to put a period after "thank you" on your post, earning you a second strike. By the way, with that attitude, don't expect to ever get a level accepted in Rolling Turtle.
gundu 11 years ago
  Oh sorry, GL, I mean gamelover101, wait, I mean gamelover one zero one.
WooHooII 11 years ago
  But there are several admins involved! How could it not be legitimate?
  @gundu Please speak with proper grammar on the forums. Thanks.
gundu 11 years ago
  I call BS on this topic
WooHooII 11 years ago
  And, of course, the initial post contains a "3", which you, personally, said was not formal. That's three strikes. Someone needs to call ip to handle this.
  Well, by that logic, you just earned yourself two strikes too. In your first post:

Either contact JP on twitter https://twitter.com/jpsarda

-snip-

Thank you

As you can see, you neglected to put a period after "Thank you" and you did not capitalize "Twitter", which is a proper noun. Also, do note that putting capitals in the middle of your text in the first post is not following the rules of grammar. Capital letters should only be used in the first letter of a sentence, in special words such as "I", and of course, acronyms. I think you should know better!
gamejnsky 11 years ago
  "Ohh" is not a proper word. I'm afraid you have earned one strike. Everything is laid out in my first post, so if you bothered to read it you would know.
  Ohh, I'm so scared. And I can't really follow your instructions unless you bother to clarify them.
gamejnsky 11 years ago
  @gamelover101 Simply follow the guidelines I have listed in my topic post. This is an important issue that we need all BL members to be aware of.
  I'm tempted to make a laugh out of this, but apparently all comments here have to be "on-topic". Do define that please.

[1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

gamejnsky 11 years ago
  With the addition of new games, new levels, and the introduction of many new members to the site, I'd like to make clear some new rules that are being put in place. These rules absolutely MUST be followed, no exceptions.
Rule#1- Keep any forum posts on topic to the forum you are posting on. If you feel the need to post gibberish or spam go to one of the "Off-topic" forums.
Rule#2- If you are commenting to another member be sure to include an @ symbol, followed by the username of the member you are referring to.
Rule#3- If you are a new member (Having registered less than a month ago) you are limited to ONE forum post a day. Any more will result in a suspension of your posting abilities entirely.
Rule#4- If your level isn't accepted/rejected within 3 days of your upload it will be deleted, admins don't have time to sift through a ton of levels.
Rule#5- From this post on EACH AND EVERY comment will be reviewed by either myself or another administrator for proper grammar, so be sure to type correctly. You have three strikes, and one will be given after every "bad" comment, after which the comment will be deleted. If you get more than three strikes your account will be deleted permanently.
---
If you have any questions regarding this post or anything else DO NOT make a comment on it. Either contact JP on twitter https://twitter.com/jpsarda
or express your concern on the Bonus Level chat in which myself and the other Bonus Level admins frequent. Keep in mind the grammar rule applies on the chat as well.
If you understand the simple rules that have been set in place leave a comment in this forum and this forum only. (New members this will not count against your one forum post a day only rule)
Thank you
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg