Play the games, create the levels

Topic, BL Changes [Important Please Read]

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

WooHooII 11 years ago
  ...I wasn't actually expecting that. This is kind of hilarious.
Eljzea 11 years ago
  @WooHooII Please keep the posts relevant to the topic.
WooHooII 11 years ago
  I'm surprised there haven't been any posts by "Eljzea" yet.
Ferrarj12 11 years ago
  I understand the rules put in place and I will be incorporating them into my JG2 admin-ship.
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  OK, sorry that I didn't read everything, I just read the rule and not the bottom.
gamejnsky 11 years ago
  "If you have any questions regarding this post or anything else DO NOT make a comment on it."
alniliu12121 I don't think you read the entire post. If you make another comment asking a question it will be deleted. Also using the letter "3" in your comment is not formal, type out the word three. That's one strike against you.
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  I can understand the others but the grammar rule and 3 strikes seems weird to me. Just saying. One warning should be enough, right?
gamejnsky 11 years ago
  With the addition of new games, new levels, and the introduction of many new members to the site, I'd like to make clear some new rules that are being put in place. These rules absolutely MUST be followed, no exceptions.
Rule#1- Keep any forum posts on topic to the forum you are posting on. If you feel the need to post gibberish or spam go to one of the "Off-topic" forums.
Rule#2- If you are commenting to another member be sure to include an @ symbol, followed by the username of the member you are referring to.
Rule#3- If you are a new member (Having registered less than a month ago) you are limited to ONE forum post a day. Any more will result in a suspension of your posting abilities entirely.
Rule#4- If your level isn't accepted/rejected within 3 days of your upload it will be deleted, admins don't have time to sift through a ton of levels.
Rule#5- From this post on EACH AND EVERY comment will be reviewed by either myself or another administrator for proper grammar, so be sure to type correctly. You have three strikes, and one will be given after every "bad" comment, after which the comment will be deleted. If you get more than three strikes your account will be deleted permanently.
---
If you have any questions regarding this post or anything else DO NOT make a comment on it. Either contact JP on twitter https://twitter.com/jpsarda
or express your concern on the Bonus Level chat in which myself and the other Bonus Level admins frequent. Keep in mind the grammar rule applies on the chat as well.
If you understand the simple rules that have been set in place leave a comment in this forum and this forum only. (New members this will not count against your one forum post a day only rule)
Thank you

[<<] [1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

gamejnsky 11 years ago
  With the addition of new games, new levels, and the introduction of many new members to the site, I'd like to make clear some new rules that are being put in place. These rules absolutely MUST be followed, no exceptions.
Rule#1- Keep any forum posts on topic to the forum you are posting on. If you feel the need to post gibberish or spam go to one of the "Off-topic" forums.
Rule#2- If you are commenting to another member be sure to include an @ symbol, followed by the username of the member you are referring to.
Rule#3- If you are a new member (Having registered less than a month ago) you are limited to ONE forum post a day. Any more will result in a suspension of your posting abilities entirely.
Rule#4- If your level isn't accepted/rejected within 3 days of your upload it will be deleted, admins don't have time to sift through a ton of levels.
Rule#5- From this post on EACH AND EVERY comment will be reviewed by either myself or another administrator for proper grammar, so be sure to type correctly. You have three strikes, and one will be given after every "bad" comment, after which the comment will be deleted. If you get more than three strikes your account will be deleted permanently.
---
If you have any questions regarding this post or anything else DO NOT make a comment on it. Either contact JP on twitter https://twitter.com/jpsarda
or express your concern on the Bonus Level chat in which myself and the other Bonus Level admins frequent. Keep in mind the grammar rule applies on the chat as well.
If you understand the simple rules that have been set in place leave a comment in this forum and this forum only. (New members this will not count against your one forum post a day only rule)
Thank you
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg