Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "4 islands ", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gamelover101 10 years ago
  Quoting Ferrari12 from Level "4 islands "
"Yes" as in "Yes, I do mind. Don't do it" or as in "Yes, go ahead"?

On a side-note:

I always get confused about the answers people give to the "Do you mind if I ...?"-question.

(Example)

Guy I: Do you mind if I take a look at this?
Guy II: Yes, go ahead!

In my mind, guy II is contradicting himself, but during all my years of watching TV I've never seen anyone say "Yes, I do mind" or "No, (I don't mind), go ahead" which to me are the only two non-contradicting answers. Is there something I don't understand here, or is it just a simple matter of people not being bothered to speak correctly?

+1
jake20056 10 years ago
  sorry i ment yes,go ahed
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  I lost my patience. Sorry!
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  "Yes" as in "Yes, I do mind. Don't do it" or as in "Yes, go ahead"?

On a side-note:

I always get confused about the answers people give to the "Do you mind if I ...?"-question.

(Example)

Guy I: Do you mind if I take a look at this?
Guy II: Yes, go ahead!

In my mind, guy II is contradicting himself, but during all my years of watching TV I've never seen anyone say "Yes, I do mind" or "No, (I don't mind), go ahead" which to me are the only two non-contradicting answers. Is there something I don't understand here, or is it just a simple matter of people not being bothered to speak correctly?
jake20056 10 years ago
  yes!!

massege too short
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  Doing that would be a shame, as the level only needs minor tweaks to be acceptable. Do you mind if I make the changes myself?
jake20056 10 years ago
  iv'e gaven up this level so plese can you reject it
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  Well, personally I don't think you should use that concept in this level. And if you are, then each island have to be longer unless it has a more specific theme. Also "Island 3: Just for fun"? o_O First of all, it isn't fun. Secondly, what kind of a theme is that? And "Island 4: The last island". First of all, No shit, Sherlock! Secondly, this isn't really a theme neither, is it?

Sorry if I come across as very uncooperative, but I can't just close my eyes and accept every level that comes around, and just pretend I don't care about the weaknesses and flaws.
jake20056 11 years ago
  I named all the islands so evryone knows when there at a new one :)
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  Mostly I like this, but the island skipping isn't very fun, and some of the designwork is messy and looks unfinished. Would you fix this please? Also change the title.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "4 islands "

About Level "4 islands "

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 11 years ago
  Mostly I like this, but the island skipping isn't very fun, and some of the designwork is messy and looks unfinished. Would you fix this please? Also change the title.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg