Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Fun Level!", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ferrari12 11 years ago
  All of us enjoy seeing new creators join the JG2 community, so on behalf of the community I give you a warm welcoming. However, this level does not meet our quality standards, and here's why:

- There is virtually no gameplay here, just half a loop and a hill. It's just way too short.
- You need to add more design than just an all-covering field of colour.
- The level is quite messy
- The thumbnail is streched and needs to display a smaller area (Unless what you're attempting to take a thumbnail of is very big).
- There is too much time.
- There is no proper concept or theme.

I'd advice you to play some of the top rated level to get a feel for the quality we are aiming for, and to get inspiration for your own creations. Good luck with your future level making!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Fun Level!"

About Level "Fun Level!"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 11 years ago
  All of us enjoy seeing new creators join the JG2 community, so on behalf of the community I give you a warm welcoming. However, this level does not meet our quality standards, and here's why:

- There is virtually no gameplay here, just half a loop and a hill. It's just way too short.
- You need to add more design than just an all-covering field of colour.
- The level is quite messy
- The thumbnail is streched and needs to display a smaller area (Unless what you're attempting to take a thumbnail of is very big).
- There is too much time.
- There is no proper concept or theme.

I'd advice you to play some of the top rated level to get a feel for the quality we are aiming for, and to get inspiration for your own creations. Good luck with your future level making!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg