Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Flying base", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 9 years ago
  I just played it and I think it was pretty much OK.
Note that I used a tactic for the boss fight, though.
I went through the gate, but didn't go onto any platforms. Instead I waited for the first minion to pass by me and when that happened, I jumped onto the whole little 'building'.
Finally, I jumped onto the leftmost platform, waited a few seconds to kill the boss and the minions froze, the building's roof moves up and because I killed the boss above the building, I had no problems going onto that platform.
demonicyoshi 9 years ago
  After beating this level, My rating dropped to 3/5.

The boss fight seemed to have a lack of testing, Getting to the "victory platform" is way harder then the entire boss fight. It comes on the far right side and gives you almost no time to reach it, which is made even harder if the boss's weapons freeze right were the platform comes up.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Flying base"

About Level "Flying base"

First post of the topic

demonicyoshi 9 years ago
  After beating this level, My rating dropped to 3/5.

The boss fight seemed to have a lack of testing, Getting to the "victory platform" is way harder then the entire boss fight. It comes on the far right side and gives you almost no time to reach it, which is made even harder if the boss's weapons freeze right were the platform comes up.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg