Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "The Ferry", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Pof 13 years ago
  How 40000????
Zodiac 14 years ago
  The ferry dont leaving in 5 minutes! In 1 because we just have 1 minute time to complete this level!
pop12 14 years ago
  so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pop12 14 years ago
  liverpool has a ferry so i like this level
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Sure , there are no copyrights on levels up here :)
Guitargeek 14 years ago
  can i make my own version of this???
gameinsky 15 years ago
  what 'wow' ?
codelyokofanyumi 15 years ago
  wow
popodelades 15 years ago
  Very good lvl!
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Okay thanks....
jp 15 years ago
  I've edited your level in order you can see it was not so difficult to make something clean. Seeing this level in the editor, I realize how much you worked quick and dirty. There were unnecessary curves, paths everywhere, the swithces could be skipped etc...

I will never edit one of your level again, so next time, be more careful.

The level is still very poor, but it is acceptable.
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Aaaaah i see well i dont wanna make a new level now i hae used like 2 hours on making it then it should be edited and i edit it forget to save edit again and it gets rejected but if someone wants they can use this idea about the ferry i dont really care
gameinsky 15 years ago
  wich word do you see in the word 'thematic' ?
right!
theme!
he means that a level with that theme would be great
but not on this way
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Okay...
But couldnt it get accepted it has challenge no messy curves okay thumbnail i think and the title is okay too the only problem is it thematic which i dont know what means...
jp 15 years ago
  Yep , I think it's better to give up on this one, and make another one. the thematic is good.
The landscape around a port (ferry) is very flat, I don't think you should have used challenges with platforms etc..., just a linear race to the port and the ferry.
Nikobam 15 years ago
  rejected?
Im 15 years ago
  The loops are very annoying!
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Okay its done now
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Okay i have edited it a bit i made it very simple now maybe a bit boring and then i edited the switch of the ferry so its impossible to get if your too slow

Noo forgot to upload it! omg thats just annoying
Nikobam 15 years ago
  I dont understand it but i will try to edit what i think you mean
jp 15 years ago
  No no no, I don't want a longer level. I want a level that is clean and simple. You've chosen a thematic, and that's good. So now, every curve, item you put on the map must have a link with this thematic.

And you have to be more careful with the execution. The curves ar enot very neat. You have to pay attention to the symetry, the smoothness etc...
gameinsky 15 years ago
  i'm not really sure but i think it's that he asked
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Well okay i will try to make it longer
gameinsky 15 years ago
  no he didn' asked to make a whole new level but to expand it
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Im not gonna edit it if i have to make a whole new level
Nikobam 15 years ago
  So i have to make a whole new level
jp 15 years ago
  You have to start a new level from scratch. The thematic is a nice idea, try to design brilliant challenges and backgrounds on the same thematic, boats, time, hurry up, sea, travel etc...
Nikobam 15 years ago
  So i need to edit the ferry and what else? I have editet it a bit but i dont think i have done what you mean
jp 15 years ago
  The execution is a little bit messy.

But more important, the level design is quite confused. I don't see the Ferry thematic in the first platforms.

By the way, (message to everybody reading this) don't forget it's racing game. The stars inside the Ferry are useless because you will get much more point if you hurry up to the finish line without taking the stars. Never forget that the stars are not a lot of points, they must be in (or not far from)the way of the car, to mean something.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "The Ferry"

About Level "The Ferry"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  The execution is a little bit messy.

But more important, the level design is quite confused. I don't see the Ferry thematic in the first platforms.

By the way, (message to everybody reading this) don't forget it's racing game. The stars inside the Ferry are useless because you will get much more point if you hurry up to the finish line without taking the stars. Never forget that the stars are not a lot of points, they must be in (or not far from)the way of the car, to mean something.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg