Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "chosen one", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

totallyepicdude321 9 years ago
  still the only person who has a score here... give this level popularity, and in 2 days there will be 30 people above me in the score section...
psychomaster 9 years ago
  Yay, I got a cameo in a level I didn't even know about for over 2 weeks.. nor did I agree to it..

..yay me?
totallyepicdude321 10 years ago
  did you know that the throwable catapult used to get red coin 4 actually shows the first letter of my first name?
  ... it feels so nice to see that blue square next to the thumbnail and title, try to rate and look at the words saying, sorry, you can rate you own level.
CubixIII 10 years ago
  By "cubix" do you mean me?
I can't get past the first part with the chairs, my bubble won't jump far enough.
[EDIT] Never mind! :3
Ah. you do mean me.
It's so nice to be in a game!
  nobodys beaten this level yet? hmmm...
  I cant believe it, my very first official level, I will always remember this moment for the REST of my life! :D
  ok, thanks gameinsky.

(edit) finished! I made the secret item checkpoints spawn you inside them, so now its foolproof!
gameinsky 10 years ago
  You may edit.
  oops.. I didn't mean official, I meant ACCEPTED! sorry, but YES! FINALLY I HAVE ANN ACCEPTED LEVEL! now that I know what qualifies as existed these days, expect more levels like this. WAIT! gameinsky. make this level unaccepted for a second, I forgot to add something!
gameinsky 10 years ago
  It's not going to be official, and never will be. Even if it was one of the best 5 levels. Also, I'm the only active mod left on RT.
  ive added the last few adjustments. the level now has checkpoints for the secret items so that if you die you can go to the checkpoint and get it again... also I added a little thing at the end,ive tested the level and everything seems to be in order, gameinsky, other admins, its time to decide if the level should be official or not.
  oh trust me...find the secrets, and you will get around.....+400 stars! but your right,ill go place some. also, is there anything besides that I should add?
gameinsky 10 years ago
  Could you make it more clear you can push the lid of the box off?
Also, it's very hard to dodge the first bubble in the "which bubble is safe" challenge.

Also, you should add stars, people don't like to see -125 scores :P
  ok, what part are you stuck on? if its the box at the start, jump out.

and I did test it, I tested the start, the eyecandy zone, the challenge, the boss, the ending...
gameinsky 10 years ago
  It would maje more sense for you to test it out first.
I can't get past 20 seconds of this without being stuck for example.
  ok,im now testing the boss of this level,anyone who wants to, go ahead and give me advice on what I should do for it to make it a better level.
(edit) THE LEVEL IS DONE!FEEL FREE TO TEST IT!
  hey gameinsky,im trying to make a boss for this, you know, to make it a better level, but im not really that good with paths yet... think you could help me out here and help build it?
gameinsky 10 years ago
  Ok .
  oh,terribly sorry gameinsky,i put the turtle in th wrong spot,just,play when I say its done ,ok?
gameinsky 10 years ago
  Capitalise the first letter of the title.
I can't even make it past the first room, am I doing somethings wrong?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "chosen one"

About Level "chosen one"

First post of the topic

gameinsky 10 years ago
  Capitalise the first letter of the title.
I can't even make it past the first room, am I doing somethings wrong?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg