Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Different skills!", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SUPER-LEVLER 8 years ago
  Haha, I did it too, I noticed it a minute after uploading. You were faster, I think.. :D
gameinsky 8 years ago
  You forgot to put the turtle bac in its original position so I did that for you.
SUPER-LEVLER 8 years ago
  Thank you!
gameinsky 8 years ago
  Remember though, the level title is supposed to lure people to play your level. Not explain things that they already know by playing it. Nobody understands the initials of the skills required until the level is played, at which point you told the player the same thing twice.
SUPER-LEVLER 8 years ago
  I updated the thumbnail, but which level title would you prefer? I think the shortcuts (<20 char.) for concentration, quick reaction and logical thinking are ok because these features are special things that make up the level..
gameinsky 8 years ago
  Are these your final changes? Because the thumbnail is still stretched (hold shift) and the title could be better.
But aside from that the level is good.
gameinsky 10 years ago
  1. Add more background
2. The thumbnail's a bit sub-par, isn't it?
3. the red text is pretty difficult to read, i suggest picking another colour palette.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Different skills!"

About Level "Different skills!"

First post of the topic

gameinsky 10 years ago
  1. Add more background
2. The thumbnail's a bit sub-par, isn't it?
3. the red text is pretty difficult to read, i suggest picking another colour palette.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg