Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Snake Ride", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 2 years ago
  Not even 89k - but a highscore nonetheless... maybe I'll push into 90k territory later...
Coolguy52 2 years ago
  I have no idea who first discovered the headjump outright. Could have been Asteria, OliAli or petermunks, as they are the key players to use it a lot. In terms of total score - I don't know what happened before September 2010 as I wasn't really around. I think throughout Summer 2010 it was a three-way battle for the lead between SuperMario, OliAli and Asteria, when eventually PineappleDude came from nowhere and sniped it in mid-September 2010, to begin the longest reign in Jump Gear history. The reign would finally end when Dynamo overtook him on March 12th, 2019, after eight and a half years of being the champion.
chris3000 2 years ago
  From what I can remember, Asteria found this glitch first, then Oliali started getting the HS's and then Pineappledude started to claim a majority of them and then CG and Dynamo took over from there. That's the timeline.
Coolguy52 2 years ago
  84k sounds ridiculous like that honestly, I'd be impressed if Asteria's classic HJ highscore was beaten with no headjump!
LadersHD 2 years ago
  yeah I said it because when I got my score I ended up next to the break line which also stole some of my score (I was horribly lucky with reaching 84k)
chris3000 2 years ago
  Good theory Laders, you can use a good well-planned power jump to get to the finish quicker.
Coolguy52 2 years ago
  I think 84k is about what you can get with that. I feel like you require a crazy power jump to manage 84k w/o HJ, I think I reached 82k only.
LadersHD 2 years ago
  I think it might be actually possible without the headjump (very probably not) but i got 84k without doing it
Coolguy52 2 years ago
  At some point - I do think you're right, seems feasible but we shall see. I want to get the highscore at some point!
chris3000 2 years ago
  Are you going to try for 90k? Could be possible, you never know.
Coolguy52 2 years ago
  Increased by 2k here - still in 4th :/ I was incredibly close to pacing 90k+ but I just barely missed the correct landing...
PineappleDude 4 years ago
  Yay! 8k increase :D
chris3000 4 years ago
  How do I get over 85K. The best I did was 80,000.
LadersHD 4 years ago
  its impossible to me to get hs on any level. but thanks anyway :)

oh you meant non-hj hs ok.
anyway i cant headjump
Coolguy52 4 years ago
  Congrats on your first non-HJ HS I think!
LadersHD 4 years ago
  wtf... 5th. wow. i didnt even headjumped lmao
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Finally nailed that HJ ;)
popo2 5 years ago
  I took the head-jump score to get 3rd place...XD
-Well! It's even better; look what I have!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I was wondering how you jumped to a massive score over a few minutes xD Still very impressive to have had 8.6M and not even be in the Top 100 in a level! Also, nice HS!
Dynamo 5 years ago
  Only just realised that my score was so bad here, I wasn't even on the scoreboard! This is such an annoying level to get a top score on though, I guess I'll just have to keep trying...

EDIT: He says as he just gets the highscore less than a minute after posting this! xDDD
popo2 6 years ago
  i figured out de wae

SPOILER

With that, I improved my score by over a second, but if only I could head-jump to beat this level, because this level is harder to head-jump on than Pro Freestyle Park.
AK 6 years ago
  90000 might be possible. I found a way to start the snake ~4 seconds earlier. Too bad I can't headjump. :c
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  Me and my brother have the SAME score
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  Do feel free to tell us about it!
kalina200 10 years ago
  i know a glich that you can touch black lines without dying
Mopsikus 10 years ago
  Is my Level editor is snake ride :D
Money666 12 years ago
  I hate headjumps!!!!! If I could do it will I have the highscore because I know how to get a much better start. HATING HEADJUMPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SuperMario 12 years ago
  @Chris: lucky because I got a highscore using that score, but you're right, now I'm unlucky. xD
Pof 12 years ago
  I improved my score by 1OK
(K=1000=1sec right?)
chris3000 12 years ago
  xD, Unlucky SM

[1] [2] [3]

Levels forum

Play Level "Snake Ride"

About Level "Snake Ride"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  Very nice :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg