Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Layers ON/Off ", game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

burfy 10 years ago
  Pig, firstly, I am not forcing you to use layers, it is up to you.
Anyway, I still don't think you understand the meaning of layers, you use "layer linkers", they serve as a connection between layers, but layers themselves are triggered by the numbers 1, 2 and 3 at the bottom of the creator (above the "upload" button). Try to experiment with it a bit so that you understand.
And for the purpose of this level, you would normally use power cable or power cable wall, not a layer linker.
So please try to play with the editor a bit more, this level still needs something else...
pig 10 years ago
  I just edited the level. I erase the level and make a new one with layers. And i rename it. And i make an antoher thumbnail too.
burfy 10 years ago
  Why do you call it "2" when there is no "Layer Linkers 1" level? Also I am not sure that you know what layer linkers are for, you never use more than layer 1, do you use them as decoration? Anyway, the level is no bad, but it is too basic, needs something more...

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Layers ON/Off "

About Level "Layers ON/Off "

First post of the topic

burfy 10 years ago
  Why do you call it "2" when there is no "Layer Linkers 1" level? Also I am not sure that you know what layer linkers are for, you never use more than layer 1, do you use them as decoration? Anyway, the level is no bad, but it is too basic, needs something more...
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg