Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "A bit hard", game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ady84 10 years ago
  Thanks! :)
burfy 10 years ago
  This is better :)
Ady84 10 years ago
  Ok, i will try.
burfy 10 years ago
  To begin with, just make it shorter, make what you feel is a nice challenge, mak it as compact as possible so that the player can have fun, do not bore him/her.
Ady84 10 years ago
  Please tell me more ideas to make my levels godder. :)
burfy 10 years ago
  Ady, thanks for your first level, please recapture the thumbnail in test mode holding shift.
The level is not bad as first, one recommendation: you don't have to fill the whole screen with tiles, sometimes less is more, the long parts as the path from the start to the first checkpoint are not very attractive, one can see that you just wanted to fill the space ;-)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "A bit hard"

About Level "A bit hard"

First post of the topic

burfy 10 years ago
  Ady, thanks for your first level, please recapture the thumbnail in test mode holding shift.
The level is not bad as first, one recommendation: you don't have to fill the whole screen with tiles, sometimes less is more, the long parts as the path from the start to the first checkpoint are not very attractive, one can see that you just wanted to fill the space ;-)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg