Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Parallel Sides", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

john96 11 months ago
  This has unique tricks to it, nice work SM!
SuperMario 10 years ago
  I'm not limited, I haven't been o.O

I'm talking about that I'm out of ideas right now at the other games except in P4M and JG2 (I probably won't make more PI levels anymore?) because I keep forcing myself to make more when actually is when you want to and you have a creative idea.

I am not recently forcing myself to make a lot of blockoban levels because I keep getting a lot of ideas, and none of them are random, just not fun or with high quality. :/

"My juice" is decreasing a bit, and my touch is too. I just don't know. Probably not. D:
Treazer 10 years ago
  "2. I'm blocked on the other games (except p4m :D), so i can't make any level from another game."

How is that possible? Limitations? And why? o.O
SuperMario 10 years ago
  Reasons why I am doing that:

1. Almost no new levels :/

2. I'm blocked on the other games (except p4m :D), so i can't make any level from another game.

3. I'm bored.
Jos 10 years ago
  In my opinion all your levels you've uploaded last are worth about 4,2/5, but this one is the best one. So I give this 5/5 and the others 4/5.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Parallel Sides"

About Level "Parallel Sides"

First post of the topic

Jos 10 years ago
  In my opinion all your levels you've uploaded last are worth about 4,2/5, but this one is the best one. So I give this 5/5 and the others 4/5.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg