Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Exotic Spiral 3", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 29 days ago
  Awesome series and I'm so glad that you brought it back!! 5/5 definitely
suhangha 30 days ago
  I'm glad the series has resumed! especially 5 stars!
pig 1 month ago
  Hi Nelson! Oh, interesting, for me it still shows the old thumbnail, which was taken inside the editor. Weird bug.
nelson90 1 month ago
  Hi Pig, thanks for redesigning your level. Since it is possible and interesting to solve, I decided to accept it. Btw, the thumbnail doesn't look bad at all.
pig 1 month ago
  I actually entirely redesigned the level (after all this time) for some reason, it doesn't save my new thumbnail though. If anyone could help me out with that I'd be glad.
newby 4 years ago
  cause idiots called idiots
gameinsky 4 years ago
  not sure why you called for admin and posted on this but as long as the level doesn't get entirely redesigned nothing's going to happen to it.
It's not the mod's job to clean up after people's levels.
suhangha 4 years ago
  Message removed...
suhangha 5 years ago
  Message removed...
pig 10 years ago
  It's Possible execpt the yellows. :)
ThisIsMyUsername 10 years ago
  Swastika is an ancient symbol.
The swastika in this level is the same swastika that was used by Nazi party as their flag.
Try to avoid them in level.
BTW, this level is impossible now
pig 10 years ago
  Oh, sorry. I didn't Know what is swastika. I am destroyed the level
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  the swastika is destroyed after the first move. so the level can be read as "smash fascim!".
oldmtnguy 10 years ago
  You are absolutely right. I'm sorry that this one got by me because I feel very strongly about this. The level has now been rejected. I really don't think the designer intended this as he is only nine years old however what the swastika has come to represent should never be forgotten.
  Looks like a swastika ...

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Exotic Spiral 3"

About Level "Exotic Spiral 3"

First post of the topic

Looks like a swastika ...
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg