Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "What goes up...", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

popo2 5 years ago
  Looks like I beat you!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Would've easily cleared 100k if it weren't for the stupid gap at the end.
Coolguy52 10 years ago
  It took me ages to beat but cool level

5/5
applewaffle 10 years ago
  Why thank you, ak! :3
AK 10 years ago
  I'm just not as good as I used to be :|

But I do love this level :D
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  Well, that wasn't too difficult ...
Treazer 10 years ago
  And I beat you both :)
applewaffle 10 years ago
  Almost 5 stars... Dun dun dun...

I beat your score, Kiethy! Barely!
Treazer 10 years ago
  Yeah, it is :P
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  Much better :)

And I'm guessing Treazer's scores is from before you fixed the shortcut?
applewaffle 10 years ago
  I'm on it.

[edit]: Fixed. Yes. Yes I do test them. And yes, you are right. If by top-left you mean thatt weird thing, It's a flag. It's just random decoration. Made everything a bit less cramped, made everything how I want it to be, Fixed all different sized green lines.

[edit 2]: Fixed a massive shortcut. Whoops.

[edit 3]: Some difficult-looking parts are actually pretty easy. Fixed cramping more and moved something a bit to the right.

[edit 4] Added more decoration, fixed tiny errors.
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  This is better than your previous levels, but I'm left with one question: Do you actually test your levels once you're done with them. Because, if you'd have done that I'm sure you'd find that the jump from the platform to the tunnel-loop-thing is just plain annoying. Parts of the level also seem to be very unneeded. I'd appreciate it if you could explain what the top-left part of the level actually is there for, in addition to fixing the platform jump and also doing some de-cluttering (Making sure all the green lines are the same size, making sure that lines which are supposed to be straight in fact are just that, etc.)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "What goes up..."

About Level "What goes up..."

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 10 years ago
  This is better than your previous levels, but I'm left with one question: Do you actually test your levels once you're done with them. Because, if you'd have done that I'm sure you'd find that the jump from the platform to the tunnel-loop-thing is just plain annoying. Parts of the level also seem to be very unneeded. I'd appreciate it if you could explain what the top-left part of the level actually is there for, in addition to fixing the platform jump and also doing some de-cluttering (Making sure all the green lines are the same size, making sure that lines which are supposed to be straight in fact are just that, etc.)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg