Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Cart Wheel", game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SimonM 10 years ago
  Scores resetted and level accepted.
Treazer 10 years ago
  Highscore! :)
chase28 10 years ago
  I completely Fixed my level! :D
Treazer 10 years ago
  Also, you probably forget to place a black block on the right side of the level.
SimonM 10 years ago
  Don't you see it? Those walls aren't needed because the black blocks can't go out of the force fields.
chase28 10 years ago
  I totaly Fixed the level, Changed the smart walls into real grey ones, they are perfectly normal walls now! :D If it has'nt popped up yet, It is probably because I just updated it just now, and then wait a minute for it to pop up if it hasn't popped up yet. :D
SimonM 10 years ago
  A lot of smart walls are not used, so just delete them, like the smart walls outside the force fields.
chase28 10 years ago
  Fixed! Changed It to Cart wheel, It only has one color but it is still fun! :D
SimonM 10 years ago
  This level just isn't good, it's way too big, way too many blocks, walls, forcefields. You make your levels way too cluttered. Please try a minimalistic approach to level making.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Cart Wheel"

About Level "Cart Wheel"

First post of the topic

SimonM 10 years ago
  This level just isn't good, it's way too big, way too many blocks, walls, forcefields. You make your levels way too cluttered. Please try a minimalistic approach to level making.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg