Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Find a way to Bomb", game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chase28 10 years ago
  Thanks minion! :D
Minion 10 years ago
  Nice level Chase :D
SimonM 10 years ago
  Exellent level! :)
SimonM 10 years ago
  I made a level especially to show you what I mean with a clean level. The level I made is exactly the same level as you, except the design is cleaner and less cluttered. I hope you understand what I mean.
The Gate (Puzzle It)

I must say though that the level concept is really good.
Jos 10 years ago
  Way too big for the "challenge".

May I ask you whether you actually know the use of all sort of blocks or put them random in sth that looks challenging (but don't need to be)?

Edit: I have edited it a bit. With a challenging level (but with the same concept) I mean sth like this eNrtl1EOgyAMhunghZi9EHaEZRfcOXcmtyiRltoN1EyR+NKmlvb7SxDtA+wdrAWjhufI5qlAroMJxmEXdhglPa8IDyFyMXpTk+fMBZPTeDfScmwmuGMzk9sVR0ldEiV1V5jwz2nzk06ZsqSVc0mUFQCK6sZukRCO2aVRMw6v5t/G6zlJ5vDq8xTC9hHzNqYHlr4TysX0CaMKlIz7bf9kvLxEhaxTAY/G4zxH1PC17YUzHAlVfyRSMfZyFVgy8b9e8tRhL3ntn6OBNJAKQG6gdXwmfJ4epH091A== (just copy in the editor to the place next to the thumbnail and press "I" to look at it). What do you think about that?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Find a way to Bomb"

About Level "Find a way to Bomb"

First post of the topic

Jos 10 years ago
  Way too big for the "challenge".

May I ask you whether you actually know the use of all sort of blocks or put them random in sth that looks challenging (but don't need to be)?

Edit: I have edited it a bit. With a challenging level (but with the same concept) I mean sth like this eNrtl1EOgyAMhunghZi9EHaEZRfcOXcmtyiRltoN1EyR+NKmlvb7SxDtA+wdrAWjhufI5qlAroMJxmEXdhglPa8IDyFyMXpTk+fMBZPTeDfScmwmuGMzk9sVR0ldEiV1V5jwz2nzk06ZsqSVc0mUFQCK6sZukRCO2aVRMw6v5t/G6zlJ5vDq8xTC9hHzNqYHlr4TysX0CaMKlIz7bf9kvLxEhaxTAY/G4zxH1PC17YUzHAlVfyRSMfZyFVgy8b9e8tRhL3ntn6OBNJAKQG6gdXwmfJ4epH091A== (just copy in the editor to the place next to the thumbnail and press "I" to look at it). What do you think about that?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg