Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Simplicities", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

The_S 10 years ago
  If you copy-paste the title "Corners" from the level page into search field, the search engine still can't find it. The google search engine in the main bonus level page finds it. So is's problem with the search engine. It is posssible to use cyrillic letters as a, o, c instead of latin. They have different unicode and search engine distinguishes them.
ToughMan 10 years ago
  I am no expert myself but could it be that the restriction applies only when the language and the characters are exactly identical? In that sense the software may be able to distinguish between ie a french written name and an english one and although they are written in the same way the restriction does not apply?
bbdest 10 years ago
  What about simplicity for the title?
Treazer 10 years ago
  Strange, because when I try to create a level called 'Corners', BL says:

"Problem while saving the level data! Sorry this title has already been used for another level. Please find another title."
oldmtnguy 10 years ago
  I don't know how this happens. I am no computer expert with glitches or code. I have been under the impression that the program won't allow it but this is the third time that it's happened.
I am marking this to be edited so you can pick a new title.
bbdest 10 years ago
  eh, didn't know that there was a level with the same name.
Treazer 10 years ago
  That's strange, I thouhgt you can't create levels with the same name anymore.
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  A level with the name Corners exists already: Corners (BLockoban)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Simplicities"

About Level "Simplicities"

First post of the topic

oldmanrob 10 years ago
  A level with the name Corners exists already: Corners (BLockoban)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg