Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Random Stuff", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

MooKings 14 years ago
  Can I edit?

Done.
turtlelab 15 years ago
  ... nice level but not that i just think of the title
MooKings 15 years ago
  I mean come on...ghosts and turrents popping out of nowhere!
Tom 15 years ago
  Why it's called "random"?
MooKings 15 years ago
  I wasn't trying to make the level hard.. :)
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  Nice level! That;s all I have 2 say. It's a bit too easy and short, but all in all, 4/5 stars!
ercanii 15 years ago
  XD
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Nice...
MooKings 15 years ago
  That copy of ercanii's mini turrent that I made sucked! I liked ercanii's better.
birjolaxew 15 years ago
  Kinda nice level. And ercanii i actually like your copy of my message from your level XD
racersda 15 years ago
  Nice level. But there was a glitch,when you get the stars which is a trap the moving lines sometimes shoot you out instead of crushing you.
ercanii 15 years ago
  Good level! And i actually like your copy of my mini turret gun...
jp 15 years ago
  Overall nice, but :
- the black dots are not perfectly parallel with the lanbdscape, try to make the smae distance between each dots.
- the 2 cannons are messy (not hroizontal and we can see the black bullets hidden in the ground)
- the room with the moving walls : 1 star perfectly centered is better than 4 stars with 3 of them half in the ground.
- thumbnail is bad, could be every level, try to capture something characteristic of your level.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Random Stuff"

About Level "Random Stuff"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  Overall nice, but :
- the black dots are not perfectly parallel with the lanbdscape, try to make the smae distance between each dots.
- the 2 cannons are messy (not hroizontal and we can see the black bullets hidden in the ground)
- the room with the moving walls : 1 star perfectly centered is better than 4 stars with 3 of them half in the ground.
- thumbnail is bad, could be every level, try to capture something characteristic of your level.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg