Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "In The Tunnles", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jake20056 10 years ago
  I made a little more edit.look at the arrow at the beginning with the stars in and the background out
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  If I remember correctly, you haven't really done what I asked you to do. You have created more background design, but you have also created more level. What I asked for was more background in the same amount of level. I also asked more more contigous background, but the design work still does not feel cohesive. There is no theme.

I have also discovered that the level is cheatable (I think it is possible to cheat at the very start, and it is also possible to cheat by going for the first set of stars), and this is definately something that needs to be fixed before the level can be accepted.

You also need to fix the typo in the title, as I have already said.
jake20056 10 years ago
  ok,thank you

[25 minutes later]
Done
Mandy 10 years ago
  Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Treazer 10 years ago
  "due to lack of bg"

That's why it was set to be edited...
SuperMario 10 years ago
  ummmm... i played this level a few times, this level is acceptable in my opinion. however, this will probably be rated 3/5 due to lack of bg by most of the people.

but if you want jake to add bg, keep this level like that.
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  Seeing how you share my thoughts, I'll set the level to be edited.

Jake: Would you please add some more contigous and elaborate background design to your level?

[edit] And please fix the typo in the title!
Treazer 10 years ago
  Yes, you're right, it hasn't got the wow-factor, but this is actually a great level from a new level designer (not really new, but this is his second level).

If he'd add more bg, and not only some lines here and there, I'd accept it.

But you're the admin, Ferrari, it's your decision.

I'd like to see this accepted when he added more bg :)
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  A few years back this would've been accepted, no doubt. But over the last couple of years, the standards have risen quite a bit. There is nothing wrong with this level (Though it could do with some more design), but it just lacks the wow-factor. So I am a bit torn with regards to what I'm going to do here. Are there any community opinions? (If you don't want your opinion to be public, just send me a PM)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "In The Tunnles"

About Level "In The Tunnles"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 10 years ago
  A few years back this would've been accepted, no doubt. But over the last couple of years, the standards have risen quite a bit. There is nothing wrong with this level (Though it could do with some more design), but it just lacks the wow-factor. So I am a bit torn with regards to what I'm going to do here. Are there any community opinions? (If you don't want your opinion to be public, just send me a PM)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg