Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Fit Together", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 6 years ago
  I was so relieved to improve my score again, but it was still kind of tedious. I honestly don't like lvls like these but the design makes me smile and appreciate the level.
oldmtnguy 10 years ago
  Thanks to SI for the challenge and for forcing me to relook at this level in a different way.
lmr 10 years ago
  I agree that everyone has their own likes. And that is the way it should be. And that trying new things enriches us. I have actually tried many styles within the 185 levels I have had accepted. As with all things some work better then others. The main thing is everyone should be able to enjoy many aspects of this wonderful game.
SimonM 10 years ago
  Although lmr, maybe you should try to make a smaller level. I know bigger levels with a nice picture is your trademark, but trying something new brings the best out of people.
Treazer 10 years ago
  I actually agree with Simon. And lmr is also right, imo...
SimonM 10 years ago
  Maybe we can try to not making a fight over level styles. Some people prefer other styles than other people. It's like the French saying 'Des goûts et des couleurs, on ne discute pas'. Everyone has his own likings.

About the level, I think it's a bit different than other levels of yours. The links made the level pretty interesting.
lmr 10 years ago
  Style Jyxz doesn't like. Check
Optimal moves challenge not attempted by Jyxz. Check
Constructive rant? Nope
Treazer 10 years ago
  I always thought it's imr (capitalised i)...
Jyxz 10 years ago
  Over 70 targets? Check
Sticky patches around the exterior so you can literally position blocks wherever you want? Check
Enough white dummies to ensure and linked blocks can be moved with ease? Check
Another terrible Blockoban level like only LMR can make? Check
Any sort of challenge or trick? Nope

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Fit Together"

About Level "Fit Together"

First post of the topic

Jyxz 10 years ago
  Over 70 targets? Check
Sticky patches around the exterior so you can literally position blocks wherever you want? Check
Enough white dummies to ensure and linked blocks can be moved with ease? Check
Another terrible Blockoban level like only LMR can make? Check
Any sort of challenge or trick? Nope
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg