Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "The Ball", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  perfectmoment, jp meant that it needs to be in Test mode. I find it VERY fun, but, it needs to be tidied and a new thumbnail. 4/5
perfectmoment 15 years ago
  i did edit the thumbnail :S
jp 15 years ago
  Messy andyou still didn't edited your thumbnail. >> rejected
  can u guys vote it please :( no one votes?!
IzzySparks243 15 years ago
  This a very good leavel. Nice job!
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  lolz, racersda!!!! thank you, perfectmoment! I didn't know I was THAT funny! :S ... :P

[edit] wow. -64. I bet NO ONE can beat that!... on the lower scale... :P LOLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder how many ! points there are... I know! LETS COUNT!!!! 1... 2... 3... 4 ... 5... 6... 7... 8... 9... 10... skip a couple... 99999999...
  :D lol
racersda 15 years ago
  That little boy wasn't thinking clearly. He lost a ball, but then he tells the turtle to talk to another giant ball. Why didn't he just take the giant ball? I tell ya, little stick figure kids who loses their balls these days.
  lmao jesus_luvr
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  That's a good level :P
I like the thumbnail :)That boy who lost his ball is a con artist! He says 'here is a reward', but then, IT"S FILLED WITH SPIKES!!!!!!! I will get REVENGGGEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!lolz! I'm having an early mid-life crisis, apparently.. lolz! JK!
racersda 15 years ago
  You forgot one thing @sword fish, it should be taken in test mode. First to take it in test mode just press the button that says "TEST" To take it in test mode just press any key then take it. So you might want to do that. How do you fly off the hill if the boulders in the way? I can't get past it.
I know where to go now. Before the hedgehog jumping part you should put a checkpoint.
  OOOO thanks so much!
sword_fish 15 years ago
  it's an interesting concept, but the execution is very messy. to capture a thumbnail, go into 'edit' mode and click thumbnail. then, using the red arrow, click, hold down, and pull the square outline over the area of your level you want to tak a piture of. the game will save the thumbnail to your level.
  ok...but what do u do with it?
pkb123 15 years ago
  Its the little picture in the corner by where it says 'The Ball' the rating n your name
  i don't know what a thumbnail is..
minmay 15 years ago
  Great first level but it's quite messy. Clean up the curves and capture a better thumbnail in test mode.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "The Ball"

About Level "The Ball"

First post of the topic

minmay 15 years ago
  Great first level but it's quite messy. Clean up the curves and capture a better thumbnail in test mode.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg