Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Order, Order!", game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperMario 10 years ago
  good level. took me 118 moves to solve it. :p
Treazer 10 years ago
  Yep, I didn't say that he uploaded this level without knowing if it's possible.
I only wanted to answer to The_S, because he mentioned it again.

I assumed that this was the case for this level, but since loulou completed it and said "it's possible" my statement was proved to be erroneous.
kiethy342 10 years ago
  Actually, I completed this for him while he was testing
Treazer 10 years ago
  I didn't say that levels where the creator didn't know if it's possible or not are bad.
It's just that they could ask the community if it's possible and if so it can be accepted and may be very good.

I did this with my level Getting Along (Puzzle It). I couldn't solve it, but other people could and they liked it very much, so I uploaded it.
The_S 10 years ago
  Yes of course it is acceptable. I also don't mind someone publishing levels like Treazer mentioned,because some really good levels appeared this way lately and I lose nothing trying to solve them.
SimonM 10 years ago
  Well The_S it's good to share your opinion, but I think the level is atleast acceptable.
The_S 10 years ago
  Actually completing the level and improving the score is easy once you know how to solve it, but it's still too random for me. I relied more on luck to find the solution.
SimonM 10 years ago
  It seems to be possible.
loulou465 10 years ago
  it's possible
Treazer 10 years ago
  I really don't like it when people upload levels without knowing if they're possible or not.
The_S 10 years ago
  Even if this is possible, one needs more luck to find the solution than skill.
To complete the level you'll need the three tiles in a row, wich I think is impossible with this gap under the center of the sqare area. Maybe a rising wall closing this gap could make the level not so random (if it is solvable).

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Order, Order!"

About Level "Order, Order!"

First post of the topic

The_S 10 years ago
  Even if this is possible, one needs more luck to find the solution than skill.
To complete the level you'll need the three tiles in a row, wich I think is impossible with this gap under the center of the sqare area. Maybe a rising wall closing this gap could make the level not so random (if it is solvable).
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg