Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Mushroom", game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SimonM 10 years ago
  I guess it's acceptable.
chase28 10 years ago
  I am back for more levels, and I changed it to a mushroom, sorry about the thumbnail, I just wanted a full thumbnail.
Treazer 10 years ago
  First you should change title, color combination and category.
Then you only changed the category for some reason.
After that, you didn't change the title, but some parts of the level, which wasn't needed.
And after this you changed the title to "***** It" and then fixed the level, because it was impossible (you didnt fix the title!).
Then you called the level "It" and then again something different.
Timu suggested "It Puzzle", and you changed it to that even though I said it's a bad title...

Seriously?
SimonM 10 years ago
  A few more of these ridiculous titles and I'll just reject this level.
chase28 10 years ago
  Fixed It! It Puzzles So Much!
Treazer 10 years ago
  "It Puzzle" isn't much more meaningful than "It".
ThisIsMyUsername 10 years ago
  my old idea:
It Puzzle
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  modest proposal. after all those arguments about the name of the level you could name it "argument".
chase28 10 years ago
  Gave "It" a better title, get "It"? LOL XD
SimonM 10 years ago
  "It" is NOT a good title. Give this level a proper meaningful title.
chase28 10 years ago
  Called the level "It", that was all i could think up of on this level.
SimonM 10 years ago
  .... Give this level a proper title, as the current title is bad!
chase28 10 years ago
  FIXED!... :D
Treazer 10 years ago
  Yeah, he only had to change the color combination, so no gameplay. But he also changed some other parts for some reason.
The_S 10 years ago
  One of the yellows is surrounded with forcefields and can't be cleared. If you want to keep the forcefields, you'll have to find another way, like using color-changer or something else.
Treazer 10 years ago
  Why did you change the level?
SimonM 10 years ago
  Just find a proper title for the level, "Puzzle It" is a rather vague level title.
ThisIsMyUsername 10 years ago
  Maybe "It Puzzle"?
chase28 10 years ago
  Changed it to ****** It as if the word puzzle was censored as if it never existed in the title of the level.
Treazer 10 years ago

You still didn't change the title. And you also changed the level even though it wasn't needed... Sorry for being modish.
chase28 10 years ago
  Fixed for real this time.
Treazer 10 years ago
  Didn't you read the comment? You should also change the title and the color combination.
chase28 10 years ago
  Changed catagory to medium!
SimonM 10 years ago
  This title has been used before, or atleast very similar, so choose a different title. I also advise you to use different colour combination. I know there are a lot of colours you can use, they are mostly for design purposes, so don't use combinations like purple brown. As it's not very nice to look at.
Now the level itself, it's harder than easy, so I suggest putting it in the medium category.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Mushroom"

About Level "Mushroom"

First post of the topic

SimonM 10 years ago
  This title has been used before, or atleast very similar, so choose a different title. I also advise you to use different colour combination. I know there are a lot of colours you can use, they are mostly for design purposes, so don't use combinations like purple brown. As it's not very nice to look at.
Now the level itself, it's harder than easy, so I suggest putting it in the medium category.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg