Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Lead", game "Puzzle It"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

The_S 10 years ago
  Thanks for the replies. Yes my levels are mostly medium to hard. This level was easy in the beginning without central four tiles, but I added them to make it harder. It is because there are lots of easy levels for PI and new ones are coming almost everyday, and they are good levels mostly. I am trying to do levels which are different and that often meens tougher. I do not intend to make hard levels, it just happens. I have an idea and try to make a level, not knowing what will come out. For the last 3-4 hard levels I didn't know even if they have a solution until I solved them myself.
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  An excellent level for sure! Good challenge, but still fun to play and not at all frustrating. Nice job!

I wouldn't mind seeing this official, but maybe I'm starting to throw votes around too easily now. It is a very good level either way!
Treazer 10 years ago
  Haha, I agree xD
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  dear the_s, you asked for feedback, here it is: sometimes when i try to solve your levles i have to think that the_s did the level just for himself. you're a stunning good player and a stunning good designer, why don't you use your enviable skills to create levels also for us mediocre players?
The_S 10 years ago
  I made some harder levels recently. Need some feedback.
SimonM 10 years ago
  Maybe this level should be in the insane category, I haven't completed it, so I don't really know, something in this level looks insane.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Lead"

About Level "Lead"

First post of the topic

SimonM 10 years ago
  Maybe this level should be in the insane category, I haven't completed it, so I don't really know, something in this level looks insane.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg