Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Cross Wire", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ToughMan 10 years ago
  Nicely done!! 5/5 (although the linked whites outside the cross are still dummies)
bbdest 10 years ago
  Okay, done.
bbdest 10 years ago
  How can you do it without the white linked?
ToughMan 10 years ago
  You changed it again so let me have some tries. At first glance it seems impossible to solve without the pink. I think the linked whites are not required but it surely is more challenging. Nice improvement.

Yep... definitely whites not needed (although used as obstacles in the way not helping out).
bbdest 10 years ago
  I seemingly having trouble to find the solution without using the white ice and pink block, can someone point it out to me?
ToughMan 10 years ago
  No problem. Glad to be of assistance. I am pretty sure you will find a way to make exactly what you want and it will be great, like most (if not all) of your levels.
bbdest 10 years ago
  That's fine, Thanks for letting me know, I want to make this level require the whites, and I'm still trying to work at it.
ToughMan 10 years ago
  Sorry bbd. I still don't think the whites (the linked ones) are necessary. Anyway, it is better than the previous one.
bbdest 10 years ago
  Oh sorry, I was trying to make a level that you have to move it out of the line. Anyways, I fixed it.
Jyxz 10 years ago
  this level has simply been made before
ToughMan 10 years ago
  Imo, all blocks are unneeded (white and pink).
oldmtnguy 10 years ago
  There are a lot of unnecessary dummy blocks on this level. Could you please clean it up a little?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Cross Wire"

About Level "Cross Wire"

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 10 years ago
  There are a lot of unnecessary dummy blocks on this level. Could you please clean it up a little?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg