Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Santas lost gift", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Sires 15 years ago
  This is a really cool level. A bit laggy, but besides that, I love it.
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  Ok. Sorry. I guess I spazzed a bit... I tend to do that alot :P

anyhoo... AWESOME LEVEL!!! (I see you fixed the sleight :D)
minmay 15 years ago
  I did not mean to offend you with anything. I'm just trying to be helpful.

I don't mark all the levels, just some of them, so if your level was marked as "to be edited" then it may not have been by me.

And, of course, here I'm talking about solely this level. If I make a comment concerning your level, then I will do it on your level. :)
oh_bebe 15 years ago
  i don't think minmay's comment below had anything to do with you... just sayin
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  true, minmay, BUT you didn't mention MY edit.
BTW, minmay, you were pretty rude 2 me on Comments. I was new to this, and I didn't see it. GIVE A GIRL A BREAK!
minmay 15 years ago
  Purple means that you need to edit the map because it has problems. I mentioned the problems in my post.
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  I noticed that the black line under the sleigh is slanted... you should fix that. A lot of people probably died on that...
jessiah96 15 years ago
  Lol I got in his head.
Sillius 15 years ago
  The purple means that the creator still can edit the map and grey means that i hasn't been reviewed :p
racersda 15 years ago
  I think that purple means that it's getting reviewed before it's official or rejected. That was a good level. When you come back down from getting the bonus you should have the hedgehogs get out of the way.
mudvayne732 15 years ago
  What does the purple square before the title mean? I know yellow is official, blue is local, and red is rejected.
minmay 15 years ago
  A bit messy. Capture the thumbnail in test mode and capitalize the first letter of the title.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Santas lost gift"

About Level "Santas lost gift"

First post of the topic

minmay 15 years ago
  A bit messy. Capture the thumbnail in test mode and capitalize the first letter of the title.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg