Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "LVLID - 30050", game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

burfy 10 years ago
  Deleted all "suspicious" scores :)
ThisIsMyUsername 10 years ago
  Oops, forgot to reset score :p
93 is impossible
burfy 10 years ago
  Well I did not mean that you cannot use two power nodes, I was just saying that you have to make it more clear that you used them because it does not work with one, as you said.
Anyway, you made a nice level now :-)
Sherlock 10 years ago
  A good puzzle? :)
Treazer 10 years ago
  You seem to have gotten inspired by my newest level (design) ;)
ThisIsMyUsername 10 years ago
  I was Trying to teach how to do a gate system with a order, but burfy says that I should not put 2 auto on nodes next to each other, but this is the only way i know, so I changed it, if you still don't know it, I'll change the whole level
Edit: OK, due to I has really no idea what I am building and burfy said that tuto levels hard to get accepted, I'll change to whole level.
Edit 2 :Update done.
Sherlock 10 years ago
  I don't know what TIMU you want to teach...
What we need to learn is just how the tiles will work, but not the special characteristics or solving methods of some levels, which is no need for tuto. :)
Treazer 10 years ago
  I have experienced this kind of bug a few days ago (also the first time!).
I had two powered finishes next to each other and one auto-powered cable for each.
Note: The cables were connected.

After starting the level, the finishes got activated for a very small amount of time, but then everything was deactivated :o
burfy 10 years ago
  Timu, you know I hardly ever accept tutos, you will have hard times if you want this accepted :)

This is interesting, but imo it should be more explicit so that you immediately know what is going on. Eg. the logical gate could be signed.
It is also not very clear that there are two auto-power nodes before the red one and it does not work with one (I have never noticed this behaviour before, it looks like a bug) and there is another one above the logical gate...

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "LVLID - 30050"

About Level "LVLID - 30050"

First post of the topic

burfy 10 years ago
  Timu, you know I hardly ever accept tutos, you will have hard times if you want this accepted :)

This is interesting, but imo it should be more explicit so that you immediately know what is going on. Eg. the logical gate could be signed.
It is also not very clear that there are two auto-power nodes before the red one and it does not work with one (I have never noticed this behaviour before, it looks like a bug) and there is another one above the logical gate...
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg