Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "North Star Midnight", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

john96 1 year ago
  I seem to be stuck here, how do you get the blue ice in, I need 2 whites above them so it will keep the blue from going off the map.
manufan 8 years ago
  Finally got it! :D

I knew how to get the level "set-up", but couldn't guide the lone blue. Now it seems obvious...
Tulsa2581 13 years ago
  Any help on North Star Midnight? I've been stuck for days and the "hints" aren't specific.
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  The screenshot of the video walkthrough that you solved the video?
gameinsky 14 years ago
  what do you mean ?
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  You're welcome, gameinsky. Where is the screenshot that you saw in my video, the levels 62 to 101?
gameinsky 14 years ago
  thanks garygoh!
gameinsky 14 years ago
  i have 4 blues and on one square away but i i lace it the upper blue leaves DX
Monster 15 years ago
  here is the hint ... think in reverse. imagine the goal then step backwards. ask yourself "what do i need to make this happen?" then step backwards .... and so on ... does that help or is it a spoil?
hugga_pig 15 years ago
  can some one give me more then just a hint? im fed up to the back teeth with this one!
chakka 15 years ago
  Use one white star to hit one of the blue so it moves away. Move white ones so they block one of the blue from being pushed away. Then move the blue one in with the rest.
Dersj 15 years ago
  Hey chakka my english are not the greatest could you explain it a bit easy'r
Dersj 15 years ago
  Hey Vidagrrl can yo give me any hints i am going crazy
vidagrrl 15 years ago
  I GOT IT!!!! :)
vidagrrl 15 years ago
  Chakka - thanks for the hints. One more question, can you just complete this level for me???
chakka 15 years ago
  Btw it can be solved i 7 moves ;)
chakka 15 years ago
  You need to bump away one blue brick and support another before sliding the one standing on it's own into it's right place.
vidagrrl 15 years ago
  thanks tiri23 - I'm almost getting it, just can't figure out the last blue star...this one is the hardest thus far.
tiri23 15 years ago
  vidagrrl, notice the "regular stars" exactly above the North Star? Can you use them to line up a "supportive column", so you can complete the North Star from b elow?... Hope, that's not to much spoilers...
vidagrrl 15 years ago
  I could really use a little hint for this level...anyone?
vidagrrl 15 years ago
  I have no idea on this one - it's so frustrating!
chakka 15 years ago
  how on earth do i get this level? any hints?
jp 15 years ago
  tiri23, I've replaced "North Star" by "North Star Midnight" as you suggested. Thx

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "North Star Midnight"

About Level "North Star Midnight"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  tiri23, I've replaced "North Star" by "North Star Midnight" as you suggested. Thx
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg