Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Nightfall", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

MatthijsM 10 years ago
  I just found this level and I must say, you surprised me
SuperMario 10 years ago
  Your turn. ;)
kiethy342 10 years ago
  Up for an HSF supermaro? :)
SuperMario 10 years ago
  Not even you got it.
kiethy342 10 years ago
  Not quite Ferrari :)
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  Highscore! :)
Treazer 10 years ago
  I didn't, but it's still a nice level :)
CamoDragoon 10 years ago
  I wish I could finish it, but with my computer bugs I can't, and I thus don't feel that I can honestly rate. (The farthest I made it was to the first speed line jump). What I did see was great though. I do wish there could have been a bit more background (at least in the areas I saw), as while I agree with kiethy I think the beginning was a little plain (maybe could've changed the all-purple lines to have colored borders or something... idk, I'm not the designer lol). But as far as I could tell, I would have given this a 5/5.
SuperMario 10 years ago
  <3
Coolguy52 10 years ago
  I would have rated 5/5 anyway because that it is The 1st level since I was the only creator (It seemed so) but 5/5!
kiethy342 10 years ago
  Supermario, you have succeeded in making something so wonderfully fun and so perfect that it deserves nothing less than a slide and everyone's attention. This is the kind of level that I could play over and over again without getting bored. Not only that, but it is so perfect for racing and hopefully will hold many highscore fights. You've shown it's possible to make a level perfect without having to have tons of background.

Well done on your perfect level Supermario, and I really hope this gets you a slide :)

5/5
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  This is really very good indeed! The gameplay is fun and fresh, whilst the design is not only beautiful, but also original. Very well done! :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Nightfall"

About Level "Nightfall"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 10 years ago
  This is really very good indeed! The gameplay is fun and fresh, whilst the design is not only beautiful, but also original. Very well done! :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg