Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "The Infinity Maze", game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

CubixIII 10 years ago
  Oh man! I can't edit it anymore. I saw how you can get past the darkness.
burfy 10 years ago
  Ok cubix, I don't wanna force you, if you really insist on darkness, you have to do it properly so that nobody can avoid it, I did it for you...
CubixIII 10 years ago
  If I remove the darkness then it wold be easy! I have things that require darkness. Fine. I removed the darkness.
burfy 10 years ago
  Yes, just remove the darkness and it will be fine...
ThisIsMyUsername 10 years ago
  It's still possible to avoid dark
CubixIII 10 years ago
  There. I fixed
burfy 10 years ago
  Not bad as first level Cubix, few thins though:
- you have used ON switch, but there is no ON wall in the level, is it there just for decoration?
- if you go left from the start, you can avoid darkness (luckily), anyway I recommend not to put it there at all, it will only be annoying
- the level is definitely not hard so if it stays more or less like this, change it to medium

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "The Infinity Maze"

About Level "The Infinity Maze"

First post of the topic

burfy 10 years ago
  Not bad as first level Cubix, few thins though:
- you have used ON switch, but there is no ON wall in the level, is it there just for decoration?
- if you go left from the start, you can avoid darkness (luckily), anyway I recommend not to put it there at all, it will only be annoying
- the level is definitely not hard so if it stays more or less like this, change it to medium
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg