Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "5 Second Crazy Steps", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ferrari12 10 years ago
  These kind of levels are almost always quite easy to complete, so the challenge is all about completing it in time. Unfortunately, completing this in time is no real challenge. I did it on my first try with time to spare.

another problem is the fact that the level is messy. Messiness can sometimes be cool, but achieving that is an art in its own right. This level just has messy messiness.

However, even though I have rejected this level, it isn't that bad. Therefor I think that with some more practice designing levels, you could become a great designer. Keep it up! :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "5 Second Crazy Steps"

About Level "5 Second Crazy Steps"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 10 years ago
  These kind of levels are almost always quite easy to complete, so the challenge is all about completing it in time. Unfortunately, completing this in time is no real challenge. I did it on my first try with time to spare.

another problem is the fact that the level is messy. Messiness can sometimes be cool, but achieving that is an art in its own right. This level just has messy messiness.

However, even though I have rejected this level, it isn't that bad. Therefor I think that with some more practice designing levels, you could become a great designer. Keep it up! :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg