Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Around x2 ~messy", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

pkb123 15 years ago
  It wont be too hard to make it tidy you should be able to get that sorted
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  Thanks for your input, guys!
@jp: I'm still new to this, but I'll TRY to fix it up...
rollingturtlelover 15 years ago
  I didn't have to do anything at all
pkb123 15 years ago
  To make your level not so messy (this is what i do anyway) use the grid in the editor to place things where you want them so they are in some sort of order and in line with things then take the grid off an make small movements to get them aligned more precisley say for example like in this level you have stars on curves and since your line is curved and the grid is straight if you just use the grid depending on where you place the stars the wont line up and will look messy.
racersda 15 years ago
  It wasn't very hard. Really all you had to do was press and hold the right button.
jp 15 years ago
  Jesus_luvr, you asked me in PM why yuor level is rejected. I did'nt commetned because I thought it was obvious. The level is too messy.
The stars are not aligned, the curves are not smooth, and there is no challenge!
I will not comment on your other levels, it's the same problem I guess.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Around x2 ~messy"

About Level "Around x2 ~messy"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  Jesus_luvr, you asked me in PM why yuor level is rejected. I did'nt commetned because I thought it was obvious. The level is too messy.
The stars are not aligned, the curves are not smooth, and there is no challenge!
I will not comment on your other levels, it's the same problem I guess.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg