Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "reverse start loop", game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ferrari12 10 years ago
  As always, it's good to see new designers creating levels, but unfortunately, this level does not meet our quality standards. First of all, you need to come up with some kind of concept for your level. This can either be reflected in the gameplay or the design of the level. You also have to add some interesting challenges to your level. To add some visual appeal, I would also advice you to add some background design.

In order to get your levels accepted, you also need to capitalize the first level of the title and take a thumbnail in test-mode whilst holding down the shift-key on your keyboard.

I wish you the best of luck with your future creations! :)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "reverse start loop"

About Level "reverse start loop"

First post of the topic

Ferrari12 10 years ago
  As always, it's good to see new designers creating levels, but unfortunately, this level does not meet our quality standards. First of all, you need to come up with some kind of concept for your level. This can either be reflected in the gameplay or the design of the level. You also have to add some interesting challenges to your level. To add some visual appeal, I would also advice you to add some background design.

In order to get your levels accepted, you also need to capitalize the first level of the title and take a thumbnail in test-mode whilst holding down the shift-key on your keyboard.

I wish you the best of luck with your future creations! :)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg