Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "K", game "BLockoban"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Mmmmmm 3 years ago

ToughMan 10 years ago
  Nice one BBD. The solution is not straightforward and needs quite some thinking. 5/5
bbdest 10 years ago
  It was originally a letter(k) So I think I'm going to revert back to that letter. And done.
CamoDragoon 10 years ago
  I agree with both of the comments below, but I will admit that a lot of murat's levels look the same to me (not that I have the right to judge him either since I can't solve hardly any of them). Point is, levels with designs that are similar to this in some ways have been accepted. It is a puzzle game after all, and some puzzles may have only one solution. But symmetry would be much better IMO.
sycoraximperator 10 years ago
  This level is almost identical to to the level "9 of 24" by garygoh884.
oldmtnguy 10 years ago
  I don't care for the design because the finished picture is just random targets placed where the icy blocks ended up after a specific number of moves. This would be a lot better if the final product had some symmetry.
Would like input from other members.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "K"

About Level "K"

First post of the topic

oldmtnguy 10 years ago
  I don't care for the design because the finished picture is just random targets placed where the icy blocks ended up after a specific number of moves. This would be a lot better if the final product had some symmetry.
Would like input from other members.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg