Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "203 stars", game "Rolling Turtle"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

menyhert 15 years ago
  Bravo
mudvayne732 15 years ago
  You still havn't edited it. It would be a great level if you just got the editions done with.
minmay 15 years ago
  Actually, it should be "do you want a rejected level or an accepted level." (Right now the level is to be edited, but if it's never edited then it will eventually just be rejected.)
racersda 15 years ago
  They're right, you know. You need to choose. Do you want a normal non-official level, or do you want a official level? if you do then edit it.
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  agrim, minmay's right! PLEASE edit it, b/c then EVERYONE can play yet ANOTHER official level! And, you really SHOULD capture the thumbnail in test mode... :P

[edit] YAY!!!!! A SCORE OF 300+!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME LEVEL, AGRIM!!!!!!
minmay 15 years ago
  Well, agrim, if you don't make it less messy I can't accept it. Which is unfortunate because it's a good level.
Jesus_luvr 15 years ago
  I finfished with a score of 301!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
agrim 15 years ago
  minmay, thanks for you "help" with my level buth i think its okay. :)
pkb123 15 years ago
  I liked this level :)
minmay 15 years ago
  A bit messy. The stars seem kind of pointless, I suggest you scatter them around the level in hard-to-reach places so that players can get a reward.

The thumbnail will look better if it's captured in test mode.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "203 stars"

About Level "203 stars"

First post of the topic

minmay 15 years ago
  A bit messy. The stars seem kind of pointless, I suggest you scatter them around the level in hard-to-reach places so that players can get a reward.

The thumbnail will look better if it's captured in test mode.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg