Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Minor Intercourse", game "Path 4 Mouse"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Minion 9 years ago
  removed the spinner,i also agree whit you,the spinner is quite frustating due to it cames at the final,and annoying because players should pass by it twice.
burfy 9 years ago
  Minion, this is very good, just one recommendation: delete the spinner on the bottom, it is too frustrating and makes this level really tedious. The other challenges are just fine.
If you insist on having it there, I will accept it, just let me know.
Minion 9 years ago
  after a really long time i uploaded this,increased delay to power the metal plate,should give more time to players finish it
burfy 10 years ago
  Minion I think you did not understand my point, the level was fine (even though I would not call it a puzzle), adding the ON switch with obstacle makes it uselessly harder but not better.
What I was talking about was the top right switch, which opens the gate to finish and blocks the same path with metal plate too soon, it is too hard to get there before it is blocked, impossible for most people. Can you finish it yourself?
Minion 10 years ago
  one of the things that make the puzzle harder,there is over easy overall exept by that switch :/ ...

Done the job,Quite more challenging
burfy 10 years ago
  Minion, the level is fine, not really a puzzle because the sequence of pressing the switches is quite free (or quite obvious), but do you mean seriously the top-right switch? I don't think there is enough time to make it to the finish, very few people (if any) will be able to make it in time.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Minor Intercourse"

About Level "Minor Intercourse"

First post of the topic

burfy 10 years ago
  Minion, the level is fine, not really a puzzle because the sequence of pressing the switches is quite free (or quite obvious), but do you mean seriously the top-right switch? I don't think there is enough time to make it to the finish, very few people (if any) will be able to make it in time.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg